Monday, May 05, 2008

I Think I'm Going To Be Sick

We now have Dish Network since cable isn't available in our subdivision because there aren't enough houses built to warrant Time Warner to lay the network. "It's not cost effective at this time" was their answer to me. Jerks (because the guy was snippy on the phone when I said I needed to cancel my service.) Well that's alright because I have other options and at a lower price than cable.

So, we got to watch Verminators on Discovery Channel yesterday. It was a first for us and we were thoroughly grossed out. Me not so much with the rodent infestations but with the roaches. Ugh, my whole body just tingled with disgust. I can't understand how people can live like that.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yuck to rodents and roaches. Have you watched any of the Planet Earth series? There are so many gross things about that show!

Tom said...

Haven't seen that yet. I am "rediscovering" the Discovery Channel right now. Man vs. Wild has caught my interest and that's another show that can be gross. I hope he's being paid a lot.