Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Think I Can, I Think I Can...Not!

I had a vivid dream last night or perhaps it was a nightmare. I had promised Peter Griffin that I would give him a ride to the dentist. It turns out that my mode of transportation was not a motorized vehicle but my bicycle. So there I was pedaling through an underground parking garage or something similar and then finally down a street out of a scene from Duke Nukem towards a tall building where I was to pick Peter up. As I approached the front of the building I saw a figure standing there which I mistook for a Pig Cop from the game but then realized it was only Peter. He got on the handlebars of my bike and I proceeded to pedal again with great difficulty. We barely made it up a small hill and as we crested the top I saw a huge hill looming before us. I was having great difficulty going up this hill and Peter was literally crying that he was going to be late for his dentist's appointment. Waa, waa, waa. It was at this point that I awoke disoriented and out of breath. Very strange.

No comments: