Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Little Faster Please

I think I've griped about this before but I'm going to again. How can a store call a check-out line with a 20 item limit a "speedy" check-out? It's more like "a little faster than our other lines" check-out. And why don't they assign someone to check the quantity of goods a person has when they get in line at a "speedy" check-out? They could be called "Quantity Compliance" associates, sort of like the "Receipt Accuracy" checkers at the exits. I can't stand it when jerks have a full cart and the cashier doesn't say a thing. That really irks me to no end. And it gets so much worse when a person wants a competitor's price matched on all of their items. They have sales circulars from 10 different stores and they take so long trying to find the right one for the item being scanned. AAAGHHHH!!!

2 comments:

Hank said...

that's what you get for shopping at Walmart. They also have about 12 self-serve lines, but only have 2 at most open at any given time. They suck.

Tom said...

Now why would you think I was shopping at Walmart? And now that you've brought up the Self-Serve lanes, I always get behind someone who can't seem to make it work for them or it just locks up and have to wait for an associate to come fix the problem. Dang. Blogger didn't send me an email saying you left a comment. Double dang.