Monday, April 02, 2007

What Did They Use?

I was reading an interesting entry in Wikipedia about toilet paper. Why, you ask? I'm not exactly sure anymore but I was originally looking up something else and the clicking of different links eventually took me here. Very interesting reading indeed. I had an idea but was surprised to read about the different alternatives people used before toilet paper was invented. Ouch! But it also got me thinking about my childhood and seeing a different color roll of toilet paper in the bathroom every week. Different pastel colors if my memory is correct. You know, I don't recall seeing colored toilet paper at the stores these days. Did they go the way of the Dixie Cup? Maybe it's just that I'm not paying attention or not looking hard enough. Anyway, the question of the day is: Are you a folder, scruncher, or wrapper? Don't bother letting me know. It's just a question that I have no desire to know the answer to.

No comments: