Thursday, May 11, 2006

Avoid Extreme G-Forces After a Big Breakfast

So Grammy winning Kelly Clarkson got to take a ride with the Navy's Blue Angels. I would love to have the opportunity to fly in a F/A-18 Hornet. That would be so cool. Way back when I was a kid, the Blue Angels were in town and I had an opportunity to take a flight but I ended up with the flu or something that weekend. I have never seen the Blue Angels in person but if I could get to Fort Worth, Texas this weekend I would make it a priority to see them. I have seen the Air Force's Thunderbirds in action and they put on an outstanding show, but I have always liked the Navy team better. I guess I'll just have to wait for them to come to my area of the world. Anyway, after Kelly's flight, she was proudly waving her air sickness bag in the air as she was disembarking. Still, I envy her for that opportunity.


No comments: