Thursday, May 04, 2006

Desperation : The Movie


Mark your calendars for Tuesday May 23. That's the day when ABC will broadcast the movie Desperation, based upon the Stephen King book. Apparently it started filming in 2004 and completed post production in 2005 but ABC held it for airing during the sweeps. I think the cast is pretty outstanding and I can already picture Ron Perlman as Sheriff Collie Entragian. Steven Weber who also stars in this movie was also in The Shining mini-series as Jack Torrance. Hey, it's even got the kid from E.T. and Annabeth Gish from "The X-Files". The movie was originally planned as a mini-series but ABC decided to make it a one night movie event. I hope they did justice to it because the book was pretty creepy and I have high hopes. But I've got 19 more days to wait it out.

No comments: