Saturday, December 24, 2005

We're Back

We've returned from our road trip. Such a long drive but well worth it to see my extended family and also for them to meet Baby personally for the first time. I just wish we could have planned for a longer stay and more visiting time. You know, the weather is strange because it was so warm there. On Friday evening I took the family to a Holiday Theme Park and we didn't need jackets all night long since the temperature hovered around 65 degrees Fahrenheit. I saw on the news that it's supposed to get up to 70 degrees Fahrenheit here on Monday! It's winter and we should all be bundled up in jackets and playing in the snow. :-) I know, wishful thinking. On another note, my wife's sister was taking care of our cat, Napoleon, while we were gone and now he's nowhere to be found. He's gotten out before but he always returns quickly. I'm not worried yet. He'll come home soon.

No comments: