Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Yummy

Call me crazy or call me sick but I have had a craving for those little cans of Vienna Sausages for the past week. It had been many, many years since I had those so when I visited the local grocery store the other day I decided to seek a can out. I found a large selection of the sausages ranging from different producers and different flavors. Some were made from beef and others from chicken. After much debate I purchased a can of the Jalapeno flavored sausages. When I returned home I consumed the can and I believe my craving has been satisfied for at least a few years now. Strange, but back when I was little and even today, when I see an opened can of these sausages, sticks of dynamite come to mind.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

But what do you think about potted meat?

Tom said...

OMG! I'm afraid to even read the label.