Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Are We Live?

I was doing some searching on Google for Scott Chesner this evening. He used to be a meteorologist on the NBC affiliate in Dallas for many years. He worked with the legendary Harold Taft, who I think had spot-on weather forecasts, and also David Finfrock. I still prefer NBC over the other networks for news and weather in the Dallas area and was looking at their website and saw new faces in their weather department. I found out that his contract wasn't renewed so he moved to a station north of Dallas and eventually landed a chief meteorologist position in East Texas. I also found this video...



And this is an example of almost perfect audio fidelity. There's no denying the incident here. I've never experienced something controversial during live television that I can remember. Oh wait, there was the wardrobe malfunction during Super Bowl XXXVIII. Other than that I really don't remember anything. I guess it's just not in the forecast.

No comments: