Saturday, January 07, 2006

Pressure

It is almost time for Baby's birthday party. In a few hours everything will be ready and the party will begin. My wife and I need to go pick up the cake and also some bread to be served for dinner. I think we need to get some more soft drinks too. I can't forget to buy ice. Do not forget to buy ice. I'm starting to sound like a hypnotist.

We are serving hot dogs for the kiddos and BBQ chicken breast, rice, and potato salad for the adults. We've got a lot of prizes for the kiddos who win various contests and they will all receive a goody bag stuffed with sweets. The Hello Kitty piñata is stuffed and ready to be beaten to pieces. Did I forget to mention the motif is Hello Kitty? Baby has a new pink dress to wear and the camcorder is charged.

I hope everything goes off without any problems or issues. This is a happy occasion and there's no time for problems today. Well, let's see how it goes.

No comments: