Friday, January 13, 2006

White Listed

It seems one of Blogger’s bots recently flagged my blog as a spam blog so I had to fill out the word verification box every time I posted. That has since been remedied by a human who verified that my blog was indeed just a plain old ordinary blog. Here's their nice email:

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and white listed so that it will no
longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,

Blogger Support


Oh, call 1-GET-RICH-NOW to get my proven ways to win at Keno! I wish I had a bot that could do chores or something. I wonder how much a bot costs? And once I have one, what kinds of things could I get it to do? And, call 1-899-AUCTION to receive almost free notices of seized property auctions in your area! Guess I'll never know.

No comments: