Friday, February 24, 2006

Bank Robbers

I have been reading and hearing about many bank robberies lately. Not just in my area but in other states as well. The article or news piece almost always included a still picture taken from the bank's video system. In all the photos I have seen, it seemed the robbers did not really take much time or effort to disguise their identities. Come on, in my book dark sunglasses and a fedora does not count as a disguise. Were these guys just "spur of the moment" bank robbers, passing by the bank and decided that they needed a little extra spending money? I think not, which leads me to believe that they were just plain dumb crooks. I think robbing banks would require about the same amount of planning as say a long weekend road trip. Sunglasses...check. Fedora...check. Hockey mask...nah, too bulky.

No comments: