Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Movie Quote Quiz

I don't feel like complaining today so here is a little quiz of movie quotes. Try to guess the movie and you get bonus points if you can also name the character that said it.
  1. I'll be back.
  2. You need a bigger boat.
  3. Life moves pretty fast; if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.
  4. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...or the one.
  5. I've got a trig midterm tomorrow and I'm being chased by Guido the killer pimp.
  6. Klaatu Barata Nikto
  7. Twisted by the Dark Side, young Skywalker has become.
  8. Once again my life has been saved by the miracle of lasagna.
  9. Fluff and fold, my friend, fluff and fold.
  10. Redrum, redrum.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Okay, I don't know 4, 6, and 8, and I'm too lazy to google.

Tom said...

4 = Star Trek 2:The Wrath of Kahn spoken by Mr. Spock

6 = The Day the Earth Stood Still spoken by Klaatu

8 = Garfield : The Movie spoken by none other than Garfield