Monday, February 06, 2006

Unscheduled Downtime

I've been frustrated with Blogger this past weekend. Couldn't connect to Blogger blogs or even post to my own blog. Sometimes I could connect (with errors) but most of the time it was the dreaded Website Not Found message. At least I didn't have anything important to do except click the refresh button on my browser. Hopefully the engineers can fix what they need to fix and upgrade what needs to be upgraded to keep the downtime at a minimum. I know, I'm always complaining about something. But I like complaining so leave me alone.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Complaining rules!

Tom said...

Crap! Why can't I connect to my blog when I want to? I'll bet it's because someone isn't putting in 110% in their effort to fix the problem. And I'm asking myself, well why not? Oops, I'm doing it again.