Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Here Kitty

Posted by Picasa
I looked out the window this evening and what did I see? Well, not the cheetah that's pictured here. When I took this picture, I was about ten to fifteen feet away and behind a ten foot tall fence, so I presume I was relatively safe. I was kind of in awe looking at this animal, knowing that if it weren't for the fence, and if it was hungry, I would probably be eaten alive. That is if the animal didn't go for the 300 pound woman that was standing next to me. Anyway, I wonder what this big cat is thinking. Is he wondering what all these humans staring at him would taste like? Or maybe he's trying to calculate the distance needed to run and jump the fence so he can kill and eat the humans? Or better yet, maybe he's just thinking how in the hell did I end up here so far from home?

No comments: