Thursday, November 24, 2005

What Day Is Today?

Oh, that's right. It's Thanksgiving. I forgot since I'm sitting in my office in front of the computer drinking a cup of coffee and scanning reports of yesterday's work day and examining both a finance and HR report and writing this blog entry. Just call me Mr. Multitasker.

Yes, I have to work today and tomorrow and Saturday. Hey, wait a minute. Dammit, that means there's no way I can get to the early bird sale at 5 AM tomorrow and then to work on time. I guess that's the way it goes...Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That stinks that you had to work on Thanksgiving. Here I am at work today, so you're not alone!

Tom said...

I must admit that I'm not doing a whole lot of *work* here. It's Saturday and I can't seem to motivate myself to do anything productive.