Monday, October 24, 2005

Brand A or Brand B?

Baby is starting to eat solids. She has progressed passed rice cereal to food with tiny pieces of stuff in them. She only has 4 teeth so I get nervous whenever she eats this food. I was in the drug store today and saw some tiny cereal nugget things that are supposed to melt in the mouth. It's supposed to be easy for Baby to chew with her gums. I still get nervous, though. I guess Baby knows that it's food because she'll put one in her mouth and eat it. But then again she tries to put everything she can get her hands on into her mouth. But here's my point. If you take a walk down the baby food aisle nowadays, there is so much stuff there that it will make your head spin. "Helps brain development", "Contains more nutrition than brand A", "Excellent source of iron and zinc". Everything says it's the best thing for your baby and it just gets confusing. I don't think there were this many options when I was a baby but I turned out relatively fine. I think.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Does Baby get to go trick-or-treating this year? I'd love to see her in costume!