Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Squid On A Stick, Anyone?

Yes, I am intrigued by the unknown. Such things as Big Foot, the Lochness Monster, aliens, and haunted places are just a few of the subjects that spark my imagination. Even though some subjects like crop circles and alien abductions have been explained away as hoaxes, they still linger in the back of my mind. I've spent many hours watching The Discovery Channel specials that dealt with such things as Nessie and the giant squid. Which brings me to my point. We've known that giant squid existed because of their carcasses washing ashore or floating in the ocean and ending up in fish nets. But now that Japanese scientists have photographed one alive and hunting, my imagination is running wild with the prospects of what else is down there...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/09/0927_050927_giant_squid.html

No comments: