Friday, October 14, 2005

My Completed Adventure In Hacking

Well, I ended up using a different program than what I originally started out with to hack my mobile phone. After installing the program on my computer, all the menus were in gibberish and that startled me a bit. But after exploring, I saw the option "English" was the only thing in English in a drop down menu so I clicked that and got English menus. This program was much easier to use seeing I only had to click a "Normal" button to change the attributes, and this program actually had all the attributes listed and what they meant. As a result, all of my previously locked ringtones are now unlocked and I was able to save them on my computer. I also used a built in script to change the display on the outside of my phone. Pretty cool. Should I go on another adventure, I probably won't blog about it unless something really, really, bad happens. :-o

No comments: