Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

This evening we went trick or treating. This was Baby's first Halloween and my 9 year old's first Halloween with baby sister. They were both witches. Baby doesn't like things on her head so it was a lot of trouble keeping her witch hat on. The stores at the local mall were giving out candy so we went there first. They took in a big haul of sweets there, then we went around our complex. The office gives all of us a Halloween flyer to put outside our door if we want to give out candy, but it seems every year that number dwindles. Darn cheapskates! It was chilly outside so Baby and Mom went home after about 20 minutes. My 9 year old and I finished off the entire complex even though she fell down once and scraped up her knee. But she was a trooper and continued on and received a lot of candy. Now I get to go through the candy and tell her she can't have any of my favorites because they're unhealthy for her. Mmmmm.

No comments: